Thursday, May 2, 2024

Cruising the canals of Europe on our 1929 barge called Rabelo. Please join me.

 Dear friends,

It seems that something has happened to my blog and it is no longer being delivered by email.  I’ve received numerous questions asking why I stopped blogging. I haven’t stopped. I’m hoping you can help me out.  I’d like to create a new list of recipients.  With this list I think I can get my blogs to you again by email.  Please email or message me that you’re interested in receiving my blog  and I will add you to my new list. Hopefully it will work and you won’t need to check Facebook to follow our travels,  I look forward to hearing from you. 


20 comments:

  1. Yes, Lisa, please include me on your blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy@amykeiter.com please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me schwartzharvey@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please include me. I love your posts. Arlynewillcox@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kandjos@hotmail.com would love to receive your blogs to follow your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendybelle.dalton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me please. I always look forward to reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll need your email address since you show up as anonymous

      Delete
  8. Please add me melissa.kemp@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. kiddcommercial@gmail.com
    Add me~Love following your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please add me back to your list. I enjoy reading your blog.
    Gardengal@bowdach.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa! I also enjoy reading your blog—please add me. Ginette

    ReplyDelete
  12. ginettewatson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would appreciate reading your blob.
    Jtgilrain@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to hear of all your adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll need your email address as you show up as anonymous.

      Delete
  15. Add ljwinter@aol.com. Have a great season

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still see it in my feed, Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. In answer to another comment you made, Rabelo is still for sale. Until she sells we will continue to enjoy our time here. Hopefully one day our paths might cross.

    ReplyDelete